Resources for UAS Managers on Incidents. This page is continually updated as new information becomes available.
Last Update: 6/1/2021 JM
- UAS Assignment Conference Call Agenda - Mobilization Workflow
- Interagency Fire UAS Risk Assessment (v1.0, 5/19/19)
- PASP Template (v4.1)
- Interagency Aviation IB 19-01 (June 13, 2019)
- AMD 23e v5.0 Fillable PDF (8/2020)
- AMD 23e Excel Sheet (8/2020)
- AMD 23e Cheat Sheet (Updated 6/1/2021)
- UAS AMD-23 Form Step by Step (6/1/2021)
- CWN Daily Operations Worksheet (Updated 6/1/2021)
- UAS Manager Cheat Sheet
- Transportation Worksheet
- Generic CWN Contract
- IMT: Operational Considerations (Updated 5/27/2021)
- Flight Crews: UAS Operations Procedures (Updated 5/27/2021)
- CWN Daily Schedule Examples
- UAS Fire Mapping Example
- Western UAS Standard AG MedEvac Frequencies (5/7/2019)
Special Government Interest Waivers (SGI)
Miscellaneous Job Aids
The typical SGI request process is designed for UAS weighing < 55lbs. Some of the CWN aircraft have a gross weight well above this and require an A (Amendment)-COA as opposed to an SGI.
There is no A-COA request form. We have been instructed by SOSC to use the SGI form until further notice.
A-COA and SGI need to be submitted as separate requests.
There can only be one TFR/Fire per SGI or A-COA request.
UASM will notify the UAS Coordinator when UAS >55 lbs will be utilized.
UASM will email completed SGI form to UAS Coordinator.
UAS Coordinator will email SGI form and the DOI/FAA BVLOS MOA to SOSC.
UAS Coordinator will add the text "This is an A-COA request" to the SOSC email.
Intentions must be clearly communicated to avoid confusion.
Contact the UAS coordinator if you need additional information.